Dakota Software Update – Beta 3.15
Changes made from version 3.14 to 3.15:
- Fixed issue from 3.14 with Garmin BirdsEye and Garmin Custom Maps
Changes made from version 3.12 to 3.14:
- Added multicaching support.
- Added ability to move waypoints using the map.
- Added display color to track gpx files.
- Added periodic track archiving (See http://garmin.blogs.com/softwareupdates/2010/03/getting-more-with-automatic-track-archiving.html for more information).
- Added Automatic Shaded Relief option.
- Added ability to set user declination direction.
- Added import indicator for gpx files.
- Added track review page improvements.
- Improved accuracy of trip odometer.
- Fixed occasional shutdowns.
- Fixed issue with Oblique Mercator User grid.
- Problems with the software may be reported to OregonBeta@garmin.com
To download the software, visit Garmin’s Website HERE