Garmin BaseCamp updated to version 3.3.1
BaseCamp is a free software provided by Garmin, thanks to which you can organize your maps, waypoints, tracks, routes, create and share geotagged photos, view BirdsEye Satellite Imagery?
Available for both, Windows and Mac.
To read more about BaseCamp, visit Garmin website or click here.
Some of the changes made in the version 3.3.1 (for full list visit Garmin website):
- Added shaping point support for zumo devices like done in MapSource.
- Added explicit support for shaping points. These will be transferred to supporting devices.
- Added support for transfer of waypoint categories on supporting devices. These are displayed in BaseCamp as lists.
- Added specific avoidances for various road classes, removed the road selection slider.
- Added custom activity profiles.
- Changed to make GPX files on a memory card directly editable.
- Changed to read all GPX files on a memory card, similar to how devices behave.
- Improved graphing of track data.
- Improved layout of geotagged photo, waypoint, route, and track properties.