Garmin updates Training Center for Mac and Windows
Changes made from version Windows 3.6.3 to 3.6.5:
- Fixed issue where Training Center would fail when attempting to sync user profile with certain devices.
- Fixed issue where Training Center could allow multiple copies of the application to be launched under certain circumstances when a Forerunner 305 was in the charging cradle causing a non-specific crash in the database code.
- Fixed issue where Training Center would fail when receiving data from certain devices that contained invalid calorie values.
- Fixed issue where Training Center would import duplicate copies of some courses.
- Fixed issue where Training Center would fail when importing certain workouts from an Edge 800.
- Fixed issue where Training Center would fail when reading courses off a device.
- Fixed issue to allow Training Center to more gracefully handle problem FIT files received from some devices where the activity was not properly reset before the device is powered down.
- Added optimization to improve performance when reading in large activity and course files.
Changes made from Mac version 3.1.5 to 3.1.6:
- Fixed issue where laps were displayed and exported incorrectly on Mac OS X Lion.
- Fixed potential crash when syncing User Profile with some Edge 800 devices.
Relatet links: Garmin Support