GARMIN Thailand Street Map version 11.1 due on 27th April, 2011 – TODAY!!!
The latest map includes several enhancements such as:
- Update 720,000 km. of road data.
- Update 590,000 points of interest (POIs).
- Update 900 Junction Views with 37 Complex Junction Views in Bangkok (for compatible devices only). Extra!!! Add 120 Junction Views in Chiang Mai city.
- Support intersection searching (for compatible devices only).
- Support text-to-speech (TTS) (for compatible devices only).
- Add up to 200 3-D buildings in Bangkok and update terrain view for provinces (for compatible devices only).
- Add and update more than 3,000 CDG Guide data** including categories such as lodging, shopping, attractions, and restaurants.
- Support searching for car parking lots (for compatible devices only).
- Update 133,000 telephone numbers (navigable).
- Support automatic Thai/English map switching or dual map (for compatible devices only).
- Update more than 5,500 building entry points (Multi-Entry gate).
- Support traffic report* (for compatible devices only).
- Update Lane Info for Greater Bangkok and major cities in Thailand.
* Coverage area and service’s period, quality, and accuracy of traffic report depends on service provider. The company is not responsible for the information in any case.
** The display might be different depended on Garmin models.
Note : the numbers shown above are estimation only.
Source: ESRI (Thailand)